Looking for bigger, better results?
Revenue. Retention. Visibility.
However you define results,
we'll help help you achieve it.
How we get you results
The real secret to getting the results you want is knowing exactly what tools to leverage. At White Knight, we help you get results through video production and marketing to generate visibility. Video is not the main objective for what we do. Your results are. And we know video is a tool that helps you achieve your goals.
We Deliver Campaigns Designed for Maximum Impact
Looking for a company who can do more than just hit record and send the clip? We look at every step of the process, beginning with the strategy necessary to get the results you want from your videos.
Our Case Studies Show High Level Results
Building Brand Awareness
We created thought leadership content with our client to establish them as a leader in the life sciences industry.
Driving New Sales
We created commercials (and a cooking show!) with our client to launch their new food products and drive sales.
Crushing Fundraising Goals
We created engaging sizzle reels and campaign videos to inspire alumni to give back to their college and students.
Our Results Speak for Themselves
- We used storytelling to help village leadership secure $10 million in grant funding
- We helped a university achieve 75% of their 3-year goal for alumni donations in just 3 months
- The strategic use of videos resulted in more than a 100% increase in donations for one nonprofit’s annual appeal
- A food and beverage client reported holiday-level sales in September, directly following the release of our videos
- A client in the health sciences space reported 38% more engagement on their thought leadership content
We work with small businesses and small to mid-size corporations, in a variety of sectors. Our clients range from:
- Colleges and Higher Education
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Construction, Roofing, and Manufacturing
- Human Resources and Employee Benefits
- Tourism and Transportation
- Advertising and Marketing Agencies
- and many more!
Here's What Professionals like you have shared...
Expert Guidance: Maximize Your Video Production Results
If you’re thinking… “Can I just do this myself?” or “Where do I even start?" then here are 9 questions to ask before committing to a video partner.
Video itself is not the end product or the goal. Rather, it’s a tool that helps our clients get tangible results. For that tool to work effectively, however, you need to follow a simple formula.
“What platform should I be on?! How long should my video be?!” In this episode of Amplify, we chat with Ken Okazaki about these important questions and how to get started.
Like what you see? We invite you to schedule a discovery call! We'll go over specifics for your industry and discuss your company’s needs and goals.