The White Knight Story
People often ask about the White Knight story – where did we get the name, anyway? The truth is, Knights embody the very qualities that we like to bring to the table when we work with our clients. This short video gives you an overview of the Knightly advantage.
We are proud to be a woman-owned, WBE-Certified company, in Binghamton, NY. We, at White Knight Productions, are videographers, editors and animators. We are also writers, designers and visionaries. Most importantly, we are storytellers. We work side-by-side with you, as a virtual extension of your team.
Collaboration for the Win
But most of all, we are team-minded professionals who love solving problems, whether it’s helping get the word out about a new product or service, or developing a whole brand and messaging strategy. We Knights are happiest when we are sitting around our version of the “round table.” This is where we brainstorm creative solutions for you, and then strategize a plan to implement those solutions.
Amplify Your Brand for Success
We’re experts at making videos that tell your brand story, sell your product, and explain what you do. But beyond just making the videos, we know how and where to place them for maximum impact. We will guide you through every step of the process.
We can also offer our extensive network of experts outside of our field. If you’re looking for website development, SEO work, digital marketing, public relations, social media management, or any number of other services we can help. We are your trusted resource for experts when you need your job done right the first time.
Click a button to see examples of our work.
Elin Barton, CEO & President
Elin integrates her skills to help clients make informed decisions, both creatively and strategically. She has over 20 years of experience in all aspects of video production, project management, strategic planning, and business development. At White Knight Productions, she has shaped branding decisions and has developed integrated campaigns for credit unions and financial planners. She’s also consulted with companies in the energy sector, higher education, non-profits, as well as several statewide agencies. She is pleased to work directly with clients to help them navigate the complex world of marketing and advertising. This gives them the opportunity to achieve their goals with smart and strategic decisions.
Elin is proud to be named a 2020 Enterprising Women Champion. Elin has also served on the boards of several non-profit organizations and currently acts as the VP of Marketing for NAWBO-NYC (National Association of Women Business Owners). She is on the leadership council of the NSBA (National Small Business Association) and is a graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program. In addition, she is the founder of The BoardRoom, a national networking and support platform and community for entrepreneurs and business leaders.
You can also find out how to work with Elin as a coach or purchase her books at ElinBarton.com
What Makes Us Different?
We start with looking at the big picture. Next, we take an approach that is collaboratively team-oriented, both internally and with you. We believe strongly in the collective creative genius of many minds working together on one common goal. We know a lot about video, but we also come from a broader marketing perspective. All of this informs the work we do and helps us to work harder and better for you.
A Nationwide Network of Resources
We are connectors. This gives us an incredible network of experts from across the United States, which means we are uniquely positioned to customize a team for your videography needs. But, it goes well beyond that. The White Knight team will develop your marketing strategy and coordinate all of the moving pieces.
Add-on services include:
- website development
- SEO audits and management
- impactful digital marketing
- internal communications
- creative promotional products and gifts
- website and app development
- and much, much more
If you are looking for services beyond video production, please reach out to us and ask. We have access to the best of the best and absolutely stand by our referrals and strategic partners.
We frequently work with governmental agencies, economic development councils, state colleges, or other entities that require special certifications and experience. Click here for our Capabilities Statement. We are pleased to hold the following qualifications.
We are a New York based video production company. Our offices are located near Binghamton, NY, but we are available to work just about anywhere. We are proud to count ourselves among the businesses that New York State has certified as Women Business Enterprises, or WBE’s. We’ve promised to uphold ethical and professional standards, and also, partner with other women-owned businesses, minority-owned businesses, veteran-owned businesses and economically disadvantaged businesses whenever possible.
DUNS and NAICS Codes
DUNS 080297304/ CAGE 7NE11
NAICS-512110 (motion picture and video production);
NIGP-91501 (Advertising Agency Services);
NIGP-91506 (Audio Production);
NIGP-91582 (Video Production);
NIGP-96546 (Graphic Design)
Organizations Elin Volunteers With
- NAWBO – National Association of Women Business Owners. Elin is a board member / VP of Marketing for the Local Chapter in New York City and works with the National Chapter’s on advocacy for small business owners.
- Enterprising Women – 2020 Honoree and Current Board Member. Elin works with both the magazine and the foundation. They support women business owners including mentoring new business owners.
- ICIC – Initiative for Competitive Inner City drives inclusive economic prosperity in under-resourced communities. Elin is a graduate of the program and supporter of their mission statement.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) – This program is to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support services. Elin participated to help make an impact for her business and her community. She is also a graduate of the program and leader within the Alumni community.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Voices – After participating in the 10KSB program Elin wanted to give back. The Voices program advocates for policy changes that will help businesses, their employees, and their communities. Voices advocates for policy changes at the Regional, State, and National levels.