Create an Audiobook You Can be Proud of.
The audiobook market is growing at a record pace. It is not projected to slow down anytime soon. In fact, in the United States audiobooks are currently a $1.2 billion dollar industry. Sales of audiobooks continue to be the fastest growing segment in publishing (Edison Research).
This is the perfect time for you to join other authors on Audible and other platforms. We can help you from recording the book to marketing. Find out more about our process below. Then schedule a one-on-one call to discuss your project and get your questions answered. Our production team will professionally record and edit your book, all from the comfort of your home.
If you have a book you’ve written and would prefer to hire a professional voiceover artist instead of reading it yourself, we can help with that too. We will guide you every step of the way – from helping to choose the right voice talent, to creating a finished product you are proud of.
We look forward to hearing from you!
On your side. Every step of the way.
- We coach you through setting up your equipment.
- We critique your reading and offer friendly advice.
- We advise you through any technical or noise-reduction issues.
- We bring trusted expertise to the table.
Record entirely from the comfort of your home
- Connect with our production team online through your desktop computer or laptop.
- Receive personalized coaching and advice from our producer, who will be present (virtually) while you are recording.
- Use tried and tested audio equipment from our custom kit to record your voice loud and clear.
Book Your Audiobook Discovery Call
How Much Does It Cost?
Our cost varies depending on the word count of your book. Pricing starts at $2499.
“I really enjoyed working with Elin Barton at White Knight Productions for the audio production of my audio book Little Sweethearts. Elin and her team were professional and put me at ease. In just several minutes I was reading and taking direction and forgot to be nervous. She has an easy manner and effortless style that makes you just know you can trust her to get the job done right and you are her top concern and the quality of your project is her main objective. I would highly recommend Elin Barton and White Knight Productions and I will be using her again for my next book.”
– Amber Gregory, Author, Little Sweethearts